Welcoming you back to say “I Do”
Finally, you can start your happy ever after with us – now that restrictions and guidance have been lifted, plans for your wedding however big or small can get underway. Some precautions will remain in place for a little longer to help keep you, your guests and our team members feeling safe.
- Our team are continuing to wear face coverings to help keep you safe.
- We kindly ask guests to continue to wear a face covering, unless exempt, when they are not seated and when they are moving through or in public indoor areas of The Pier House Wedding Venue.
- Our hand sanitiser too will continue to be freely available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- Our venue will be thoroughly cleaned. The venue will be ventilated as much as possible and regular cleaning and sanitisation will take place throughout the day.
- Where possible we have allocated separate entry and exit to help to reduce the crossover of customers and overcrowded spaces.