Finally getting back to normal
As restrictions and guidance have been lifted, we are delighted to finally welcome you back to enjoy amazing food, fantastic views and the continued high standard of service we are known for.
In doing so the safety of our customers and team remain at the forefront and some precautions will remain in place a little longer to give everyone peace of mind.
Find out more below:
- Our team are continuing to wearing face coverings to help keep you safe.
- We kindly ask guests to continue to wear a face covering, unless exempt, when they are not seated and when they are moving through or in public indoor areas.
- Our hand sanitiser will continue to be freely available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- Table service remains in place throughout the venue.
- As always, we strongly recommend booking if you wish to dine in the restaurant. The bar and terraces will remain first come first served as before arrival to avoid disappointment.
- Our venue will be thoroughly cleaned. The venue will be ventilated as much as possible and regular cleaning and sanitisation will take place throughout the day.
- Where possible we have allocated separate entry and exit to help to reduce the crossover of customers and overcrowded spaces.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, even if they’re mild, should not attend the venue. They should self-isolate immediately and get a PCR test.