Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Pier House’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Braddicks Holiday Centre (Westward Ho!) Ltd, whose registered office is 12 Chingswell Street, Bideford, EX39 2NF. 432908, registered in England. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by The Pier House and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Pier House takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Our responsibility to you
We will endeavour to ensure that our website is fully operational, secure and valid information is displayed at all time. We will do out best to ensure that our booking platform is fully operational and will be functional to your requirements.
Please note that different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of holiday bookings made through this website.
It is acceptable for us not to guarantee that this website will be:
- Compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- Secure or free from bugs or viruses;
- Available all the time or at any specific time; or
- Accurate and up to date. Information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes.
We provide our website to you for your own private use and we are not responsible to you for any loss of revenue or profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business or opportunity, or any wasted management or office time.
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers.
Notification of Personal Data Security Breach
In the event of a security breach that may affect you, we’ll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened.
You may have other rights granted by law.
You may only link to this website from another website if you:
- Link only to the homepage of the website at thepier-house.co.uk;
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from;
- Do so in a way that does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- Do not imply any form of endorsement or association with any other website, product or service on our part where none exists.
These terms and conditions only deal with your access to this website.
We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
We amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
If you have any complaint about this website, you can contact us by email or by telephone as indicated on the ‘Contact Us’ page here and we will try and resolve it as soon as possible.
This website and its content is copyright of The Pier House – © Braddicks Holiday Centre (Westward Ho!) Ltd 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extract for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.